Saturday, February 14, 2009

smart on the Run


On my way home from work yesterday I got really excited to see another smart about town. Funnier yet was how excited the couple that belonged to this red cabrio smart got when they saw mine.

I did a drive by picture snap and as soon as I was rolling passed I noticed in the rearview this smart quickly pulling out.

We both pulled up to the light, rolled down our windows and exchanged comments about how much we love our smarts...but they one upped me..THEY HAVE TWO smarts! Color me jealous.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know why I am enthralled with the smart cars since I don't go for cars. I am from your wonderful wife's blog..but here to say you never update this thing!

Aaron said...

@V hey i updated :-) I know its been FOR E VER. hope you enjoy