Saturday, October 11, 2008

I finally got my very own smart!

Today Jenny and I headed to Buffalo to pick up my Smart Car! It didn't hit me until we were about half way there and then it hit me...in a few minutes I would have one for my very own! The year of waiting was finally over! (the remainder of the trip I was smiling like a goob and people probably thought I was crazy)

When we got there we were looking around the lot for my car but didn't see it...we walked inside, the dealer shook our hands and pointed to my car that was sitting in the showroom. He then walked me through the ins and outs of the cars functions, I signed the paperwork, and he handed me the keys. Now to get the car out of the showroom I expected some big spectacle - but nope - they opened up the double doors and "zoop" my pint sized car now was outside and ready for me to drive home.

J and I stopped at the Melting Pot to celebrate, and I must say it will take some getting used to people gawking at the car but it is a sacrifice I am more than willing to make.

No comments: